A craftivism project aimed at uniting crafters of all mediums to engage people across communities to spark conversation, engagement and action in the political process to uphold social justice and human rights.
Knit, crochet, or sew a bandanna with the free patterns provided. Share them with your friends, neighbors, anyone who, like you, stands for community, equality, family, humanity, equity, and all the ideals this country embodies. All of these things require one thing of citizens -- voting. Find out more.
1. Get your FREE PATTERN here.
2. Pick your yarn. Here are some suggestions:
- Duchess of Dyepots Laird DK in Jabberwocky
- Shepherd's Wool in Purple
- Shepherd's Wool in Pansy
- Shepherd's Wool in Plum
- Shepherd's Wool in Lilac
- Shepherd's Wool in Iris
- Sugar Bush Crisp in Purple Prairie
- (non-wool option) Universal Clean Cotton in Pansy
3. Stitch it up and wear it proudly.
4. Most importantly, VOTE!