We are delighted to bring you this wonderful publication from Germany.
In every issue, you'll find nothing but projects and information -- no ads! Beautiful photography of every pattern and full instructions for each project are included, along with a code that allows you to download a digital copy on Ravelry.
Published twice a year, each issue is printed on 100% recycled paper, one of the few that’s certified not only with the EU Ecolabel and the Nordic Swan Ecolabel, but also with the Blauer Engel certificate.
About Issue 6
In Issue 6, Making Stories Magazine is taking a look upward and beyond as a gentle reminder to not forget to look skyward, to see the beauty above & to take a breath of fresh air.
The 12 knitting patterns we’re so excited to share with you are inspired by everything we see when we take our eyes off the ground – the sky, the clouds, the buildings, the trees, the texture, the light. They’re complemented by the works of our artists and writers who remind us to stay present and connected, no matter where we are and what we see.
With Making Stories Magazine, we strive to feature companies and makers who focus on sustainability, transparency, fairness and equity in their work. We love telling their stories and hope to inspire and enable crafters to make conscious and informed decisions about the materials they use and the companies they support.
DESIGNS INCLUDED IN THIS ISSUE:
- Altocumulus Shawl by Fiona Alice in Isager Spinni & Silk Mohair
- Among The Trees Hat by Makenzie Alvarez in Garthenor Organic Number 3
- Boirina Sweater by Elena Solier Jansà in Bouclelaine Ouessant50
- Cirro Sweater by Valentina Cosciani in Biches & Bûches Le Petit Lambswool & Le Petit Silk & Mohair
- Dancing Skies Socks by Emily Joy Rickard in The Fibre Co. Amble
- Grassland T-Shirt by Susan Schädler in Gepard Garn Wild & Soft & Kid Seta
- Growing Ivy Scarf by Ayano Tanaka in Holst Garn Supersoft
- Ley Lines Sweater by Kjerstin Rovetta in byLaxtons Sheepsoft DK
- Orage Socks by Elena Solier Jansà in Mominoki Yarn Finnwool
- Sky Lines Wrap by Ksenia Naidyon in Uist Wool Astair 4ply
- Tropfen Sweater by Julia Exner in Annabel Williams Bluff Cove 4ply (now Darwin 4ply)
- Vitrail Socks by Audrey Borrego in woollentwine Corriedale Sock